Sonlet shipping makes it easy to print labels for all military APO, FPO, and DPO addresses. The most common way to print labels for military addresses will be from the Sonlet Sales page after customers enter their APO, FPO, or DPO address when they claim an item. Print a label for this order as follows:
1. Navigate to the Sonlet Sales page, find the order, and click "Shipping".
2. Add the information for the customs certificate for the item by clicking the red button warning button. Look up tariff codes on the Harmonized Tariff Schedule.
3. Click the "+" button to add the item to the certificate and click "Save items".
4. Select the label type and postage and download the label for printing.
You can also print labels for APO, FPO, and DPO address from the Sonlet Shipping page as follows:
1. Navigate to the Shipping page, Click "Create Label", and enter the APO, FPO, or DPO shipping address. If you're not familiar with these types of addresses, here's how the address maps into the Address form on Sonlet:
|Street Address||USS Cochrane (DDG - 21)|
|City||FPO / APO / DPO|
2. Add the customs information: Item description, value (U.S. dollars), weight (ounces), and tariff code. Look up tariff codes on the Harmonized Tariff Schedule.
3. Click the "+" button to add the item to the customs certificate and click "Save items".
4. Select the label and postage amount and download the label for printing.
Here's a sample APO/FPO/DPO label that you can use to set up your printer: