Sonlet makes it easy to collect payment for orders that you receive while you are social-selling. It will turn any Facebook group or page into an online store. With Sonlet, you track and manage inventory and orders on Facebook by comment-selling on your Facebook albums or by posting claim links to Facebook feeds on Facebook pages or Facebook groups.
Regardless of whether you are comment-selling or posting claim links, shoppers do not need to pre-register for an account on Sonlet. You will need to add inventory and post your inventory items to Facebook with Sonlet, so that Sonlet can associate a photo or a link on social with a product on Sonlet.
To collect payment from customers that order by commenting sold or mine:
- Click Sold Comments from the home page.
- Click "Refresh all sold comments" and wait for Sonlet to import the comments from Facebook.
- Scroll down and find the Sold comments associate with the order(s) you'd like to process.
- Click the "Sold outside Sonlet" button
- Enter customer address or use a previous customer or recent order to fill in the information automatically and click "Submit" to convert the comment to an Order on Sonlet.
- Click the "Invoice" button on the order in your Sales Page to email an invoice to your customer for payment.
- Once the customer pays the invoice, Sonlet will automatically calculate, collect, and transfer funds to your connected bank account. You'll be notified of the payment so you can continue to the Sales page to process the order (usually package and ship the item).
To collect payment from customers that order by clicking claim links:
- Instruct your customers to click the claim link, then click "Claim" on the claim page.
- Customers continue to the Done shopping page, add their name, email, shipping address, and payment information (assuming your Sonlet account is set to "Collect payment with Sonlet") and click "Done shopping + pay".
- Sonlet will automatically calculate, collect, and transfer funds to your connected bank account. You'll be notified of the payment so you can continue to the Sales page to process the order (usually package and ship the item).
For more information about collecting payment with Sonlet, check out the following articles:
- How to collect payment with Sonlet
- How to collect payment for orders on Facebook
- How to collect payment on multi-consultant parties
- How to connect your bank account to Sonlet
- How to collect shipping expenses with Sonlet
- How to send invoices with Sonlet
- How earnings, payouts, and refunds work with Sonlet Payments