Sonlet payments makes it easy to collect payment from shoppers on multi-consultant parties. If you're new to Sonlet, a multi, or multi-consultant party, allows many Sonlet sellers to create a better shopping experience for their customers by pooling the inventory from many sellers into a single party page on Sonlet, much like Amazon pools many merchants items for their shoppers.
Sonlet payments allows you to collect payment from shoppers in two ways, (1) invoicing customers after they claim an item in the party, and (2) collecting credit or debit card payments on the Done Shopping page. Regardless of the method that you use to collect payment, the shopping experience for your customers will be the same on the multi-consultant party.
After customers claim an item, they'll proceed to the Done Shopping page. Sonlet will display the items the customer has claimed with items that will be invoiced separately and items that will require payment. Shoppers will add their name, email, and shipping address, and if any items require payment, their credit card information then click "Done shopping + Pay". If customers do not click "Done shopping" the seller of the items may click the "Done shopping" button for the items on the shoppers behalf from the Sales page and the proceed to send the shopper an invoice.
- To collect payment with invoices, Sonlet payments should be set to "Claim only" in the Claim settings on the Billing and Payments settings page. After the customer claims an item, click the "Invoice" button on the order in the Sales page, review the invoice, and click "Save and send " to email the invoice to the customer.
- To collect payment with credit and debit cards on the Done Shopping page, Sonlet payments should be set to "Collect payment with Sonlet" in the claim settings on the Billing and Payments settings page. Sonlet will automatically collect the credit or debit card payment on the Done Shopping page, or the seller may mark the item as "Done shopping" from the Sales page, and invoice the customer separately.
For more information about collecting payment with Sonlet, check out the following articles:
- How to collect payment with Sonlet
- How to collect payment for orders on Facebook
- How to collect payment on multi-consultant parties
- How to connect your bank account to Sonlet
- How to collect shipping expenses with Sonlet
- How to send invoices with Sonlet
- How earnings, payouts, and refunds work with Sonlet Payments